Humanitarian aid is urgently required as a result of Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine.
What happens when one country invades another and war is declared? As simple citizens, we lack the ability to make any significant difference during times of conflict.
We can only watch helpless at various internet social-media, news papers, television and radio networks, for current combat news reports. To see how the number of deaths and destruction of properties increases tremendously daily.
There is a lot of blood lost as a result of conflict, and there are always individuals left to mourn for them. Because men, women, and children are separated, many children will inevitably become orphaned as a result of conflicts. Unfortunately, many war orphans will have no parents or grandparents to whom they can return to.
Because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine we need your humanitarian assistance now.
We at DFS need your financial assistance in stockpiling as much fresh food and clean drinking water as possible at foodbanks, just like you would do preparing for natural disasters at home. As well as food banks we aim to create a safe escape corridor via Moldova to the United Kingdom and Ireland. Please find it in your hearts to aid us in helping the Ukrainian peoples during this horrific time of armed invasion of the Ukraine… Thank you!
Thank you for visiting Distressed Family Support… If you have any questions, comments, or need more information, email us at [email protected] we do not collect or store information and all donations are totally anonymous!
Thanking You – You helped me when I needed help, and did it willingly. I never shall forget the kindness that was shown to me. I owe a debt of gratitude that I can never pay. Thank you, thank you, thank you from my heart is all that I can say.
Happening in Ukraine from the WWW
- Ukraine targets Russian soldiers threatening Europe's largest nuclear power plant | Reuters
- Poland's army of volunteers flags as Ukraine 'refugee fatigue' sets in | Financial Times
- Ukraine Situation Report: Kherson Bridges Out, Russians Face Supply Nightmare
- Ukraine's underground bunker come pharmacy - Today FM
- President Zelenskyy on "good news" in southern Ukraine - Yahoo News
- Ukraine's Calamity Continues... - Rediff.com India News
- Russia claims full control of Pisky village in Ukraine's Donetsk region - The Jerusalem Post
- Ex-president suspected of high treason leaves Ukraine — paper - World - TASS
- Ukraine soldiers return home after being fitted with prosthetic limbs in Minnesota - KSTP
- Ukraine war: Zelensky warns Russian soldiers at Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant - BBC News
- Ukraine says it has taken out bridge in Kherson impacting Russian supply lines
- With New Weaponry, Ukraine Is Subtly Shifting Its War Strategy
- Ukraine destroys bridge in Russian-occupied Kherson region as Russia bombs residential areas
- Russia-Ukraine war: what we know on day 171 of the invasion - The Guardian
- Russian Soldier And Wife Discussing Rape Of Ukrainian Women Identified By RFE/RL
- Russia Claims Full Control of Pisky Village in Ukraine's Donetsk Region - Interfax
- Macroeconomic Policies for Wartime Ukraine - CEPR
- Ukraine destroys Russian supply bridges, one-fifth of ground forces - New York Post
- Ukraine - Columbia Jewish Federation
- Ukraine's Marines eliminate 230 invaders, destroy TOR missile system in past week
- Ukraine war: Russian troops told to stop shelling nuclear plant to avoid 'irreparable consequences'
- Chicago's Uketoberfest features the best of Ukrainian culture with proceeds to help Ukraine
- Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, August 13 | Institute for the Study of War
- Welcoming Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky - | MICHAEL McFAUL
- Harvard library of Ukrainian literature on JSTOR
- His Next Move: A Ukrainian Boy Starts a New Life Through Chess
- Ukrainian Independence Day
- Ukrainian forces destroy another enemy UAV - Ukrinform
- Four Russian Drones and Attack Aircraft Destroyed in Eastern Ukraine - KyivPost
- Russian shelling heavy in east; Ukraine strikes key bridge - Los Angeles Times
- Ukraine Demands Cease-Fire At Chernobyl Nuclear Plant Amid Power Outage After ...
- Russia-Ukraine latest updates: Nuclear plant shelled again - Al Jazeera
- Almost 60 foreign ships remain blocked in Ukrainian ports — Russian military - TASS
- Ukrainian health minister says Russia is blocking access to medicines - NPR
- Is Russia treating Ukrainian war prisoners illegally? | Focus on Europe - YouTube
- Ukrainian Art Still Lifes With Apples and Pears Ukrainian - Etsy in 2022 - Pinterest
- Ukraine Latest: Russia Says It's Optimistic in Griner Swap Talks
- Kid's Ukrainian Egg Decorating Kit
- Russian Forces Capture Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, Says Ukrainian PM - Radio Free Europe
- Russian soldier abandons tank after being shelled by Ukrainian soldiers - YouTube